Founder and Director, TULIP Consulting
- OECD, “Greening regional trade agreements through technical barriers to trade and regulatory cooperation”, (co-author) December 2020.
- UNEP, “Sustainable Trade in Resources: Global Material Flows, Circularity, and Trade” (co-author) November 2020.
- IISD, “The Proposed Multilateral Framework on Investment Facilitation: An analysis of its provisions and its relationship to international trade and investment governance”, (co-author) September 2020.
- TULIP Consulting, “The Circular Economy, Trade and Development: addressing spillovers and leveraging opportunities” (July 2020).
- Brookings Institute, “How the AfCFTA will improve access to “essential products” and bolster Africa’s resilience to respond to future pandemics,” (co-author). April 30, 2020.
- Brookings Institute, “Nigeria’s Benin border closure and what it means for the African Continental Free Trade Area”, (co-author) 2020.
- Brookings Institute, “Keys to success for the AfCFTA negotiations”, (co-author) May 2019.
- ITC, “Joining Forces: how to help SMEs leverage e-commerce through collaboration”, 2019.
- CUTS International, “Special and Differential Treatment in the Context of the Digital Economy”, March 2019.
- GIZ, “Sustainable Trade Preferences for the 21st Century: fine-tuning the EU’s GSP to make it a more effective tool for development”, 2019.
- “Inclusive Industrialization: An analysis of the interplay between FDI and SME promotion policies in Sub-Saharan Africa,” Law and Development Review, April 2018.
- International Trade Forum, “Entrepreneurial Lawyering for Digital Trade,” July 10, 2017.
- “Trade, Development and Industrial Policy in Africa: The case for a Pragmatic Approach to Optimizing Policy Coherence Between Industrial Policy and the WTO Policy Space,” Law and Development Review, June 2017.
- “The Agreement on Agriculture” in Appleton, A., and Macrory, P., Trade and Investment in a Globalized World,” ICC Publication N. 781E (co-author).
- “TPP Sanitary Measures Open Up Agricultural Exports,” (co-author) Law360, February 29, 2016
- “TPP Dispute Resolution: Settlement Mechanisms WTO,” (co-author) Law360, February 1, 2016.
- “Where Trade and Industrial Policy Converge: How Developing Countries can Utilize Trade Preferences to Generate Sustainable, Local Growth in the Garment Industry,” The International Lawyer, 49:1 (summer 2015).
- “Carbon Leakage and the Migration of Private CO2 emitters to other jurisdictions” (co-author) Oxford Handbook for International Climate Change Law, 2016.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: